Friday May 19th is D-day for the September AdMiRe event

Friday May 19th is D-day for the September AdMiRe event

As we have to confirm or delete the option we have to De Berckt on friday 19th we need to know if we can take the (huge) financial risk.
We will be able to give green light when we reach at least 25 confirmed guests.

Of course you can always book later, we only need the 25 in advance.

We will post our final decision here this weekend.

Let’s go for it!!